Since 1996 M6 Construction, (Registered Builder BC 101859) has proven it’s self to be a ‘reputable’ company, vowed by its satisfied customers from the Residential, Commercial & Industrial sector.
Our innovative design team can customise your next project for practicality and style . From residential & commercial renovations and new builds, to de -fits and complete commercial fit-outs, we cater for all your needs to create what ever look you desire.
During the construction stage, our clients experience a pleasurable and “stress free” environment, as our friendly staff can discuss any issues and will keep you updated with the progress of your build. Our clients feel at ease with our service and recommend us to others, as they know we stand by our name with a dedicated team who work together to achieve a common goal. That is to deliver quality materials and superior workmanship on time and within your budget.
For more information contact us at M6 Construction today.
Our past projects include:
- IGA Quinns Rock – New Entry (Demolition and New build)
- Wembley residence – Bathroom and Kitchen (Renovation)
- The Outdoor Furniture Specialists (Fit-out)
- MQB Ventures (Fit-out)
- UWA Crawley – Ablution block (New build)
- Australian Technical College (Fit-out)
- Million Dollar Makeovers (Fit-out)
- Westfield Shopping Centre’s (Base building works)
- Brownies Surf Shop (Fit-out)
- Spearwood Medical Centre (Fit-out)
- Curtin University, Bentley (Fit-out)
- Royal Perth Hospital (Partitions & Ceilings)
- Amcal and Terry White Chemists (Fit-out)
- Caltex Service Stations (Re – furb)
- Mansions – Western Suburbs (Fit-out)
- Subiaco Town & Planning (Fit-out)
The Outdoor Furniture Specialists of Claremont undertook major renovations at our Showroom in May 2011. We accepted M6 Construction’s very competitive quote to install a new T-bar ceiling throughout one showroom and a flushed ceiling and a partition wall in the second showroom. They also organised and carried out all the electrical, plumbing and carpentry to both showrooms. We found Trent’s company to be very professional, versatile, helpful and good to work with. We are very pleased with the finished renovation which was completed on time and within budget.
211 Stirling Hwy
I just wanted to write you a quick note to thank you for your wonderful work at our office.
Your company was basically a “one stop shop” as you completed demolition and installation of our new office fit-out in just over three weeks! You were always available to speak with and nothing was ever too difficult for you. You provided quotes/invoices and best of all advice, promptly and efficiently.
We were in our new office almost a week earlier than expected and all staff and visitors feel very comfortable in our new bright office space.
I found you and your staff very reliable, all great to deal with and I would not hesitate to recommend you and your company to anyone looking to do a fit-out (or demolition) in the future.
Suite 9, 5 Centro Avenue
SUBIACO WA 600